Zhengzhou High-tech Zone, China

Send Message Us

We not only provide a good product, but also provide high quality service. If you are interested in our products,you can contact us in the following ways.

Get in Touch

Need more additional information or queries? We are here to help. Please fill in the form below to get in touch.

Aug 14, 2020 · AM/NS Calvert was originally built by Thyssenkrupp, with a total investment cost of $4 billion. The plant was acquired by ArcelorMittal and NSC as a 50:50 joint venture in 2014. The joint venture has already invested more than $200 million into …

Product Articles

  • former arcelormittal steel mill gets newowner

    former arcelormittal steel mill gets newowner

    May 01, 2019 · Aeternus Steel Holdings Ltd, a joint venture between local company Integrus Group and Dubai investors Cassia Group, has won the bid for the now-shuttered ArcelorMittal steel mill in Point Lisas. The winner was announced today. The plant was shuttered in March 2016, beginning liquidation proceedings soon after to pay off its reported $1.3 billion debt … Continue reading Former …

  • investorspress posco to stop business with myanmar military

    investorspress posco to stop business with myanmar military

    Apr 06, 2021 · Australian Financial Review reported that investors are urging South Korean industrial group Posco to exit a steel joint venture with a Myanmar military- …

  • krakatau posco about us

    krakatau posco about us

    PT KRAKATAU POSCO is a JVCo. (Joint Venture Company) between PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, Indonesia and POSCO Korea. The construction commenced in 2011 and took 36 month to complete the Integrated Steel Mill with the 1st Blast Furnace Technology in Indonesia

  • the steel plant in pt lisas may reopen local news

    the steel plant in pt lisas may reopen local news

    May 16, 2019 · Earlier this month, a newspaper reported that a joint venture between a local company and a group of Dubai investors had won the bid to buy the ArcelorMittal steel mill in Point Lisas

  • tenarisand severstal to formjoint ventureto investors

    tenarisand severstal to formjoint ventureto investors

    LUXEMBOURG, Feb. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenaris S.A. (NYSE, Buenos Aires and Mexico: TS and MTA Italy: TEN) announced today that it will form a joint venture with PAO Severstal to build a welded pipe plant to produce OCTG products in the Surgut area, West Siberia, Russian Federation. Tenaris will have a 49% interest in the joint venture company, with Severstal owning the remaining 51%

  • nucorhistory

    nucorhistory

    Nucor continues to execute its strategy for profitable growth. The company acquires a plate mill in Longview, Texas, and announces a joint venture with JFE Steel Corporation of Japan to build a plant in central Mexico to supply that country’s growing automotive market

  • arcelormittal nipponsteelindia plans $6.88 billionsteel

    arcelormittal nipponsteelindia plans $6.88 billionsteel

    ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India Ltd signed an agreement on Thursday with the eastern Indian state of Odisha to build a $6.88 billion steel mill. The proposed plant to be built by the joint

  • nucor quits italian jv duferdofin nucor, duferco to sole owner

    nucor quits italian jv duferdofin nucor, duferco to sole owner

    Nov 13, 2020 · After 12 years, the Duferdofin-Nucor joint venture between Duferco Italia Holding and Nucor Europe has come to an end. The company, the first Italian steel beam producer, has four production units in San Zeno Naviglio (Brescia), Giammoro (Messina), San Giovanni Valdarno (Arezzo) and Pallanzeno (Verbania)

  • update 3 sweden's ssab abandons plan to buy tatasteel's

    update 3 sweden's ssab abandons plan to buy tatasteel's

    Tata Steel, which came close to a joint venture with Thyssenkrupp in 2019, said it remained committed to a strategic solution for its European assets, which include the Port Talbot steelworks in

  • delong holdings plans to set up stainlesssteel millin

    delong holdings plans to set up stainlesssteel millin

    Chinese steelmaker Delong Holdings is planning to set up a joint venture to build and operate a 3.50 million-tpy stainless steel plant in Indonesia

  • joint ventures arcelormittal usa

    joint ventures arcelormittal usa

    Located in Dearborn, Michigan, the ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks Delaco Dearborn facility is one of three joint ventures shared with our partner Delaco Steel (the Diez Group). Its 550,000 square foot facility is shared between both partners with approximately 46,500 square feet being utilized for laser welding

  • posco and saudi aramco mulls over new jvsteelplatemill

    posco and saudi aramco mulls over new jvsteelplatemill

    In addition Sabic Hadeed- the country’s largest steel producer had planned to build a 1.5 Mtpa steel plate mill, but it was later abandoned due to crash in oil prices and ongoing weakness in steel market. YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: Korean Posco Set Up Joint Venture for New Indian Steel Plant

  • krakatau posco about us

    krakatau posco about us

    PT KRAKATAU POSCO is a JVCo. (Joint Venture Company) between PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk, Indonesia and POSCO Korea. The construction commenced in 2011 and took 36 month to complete the Integrated Steel Mill with the 1st Blast Furnace Technology in Indonesia

  • anyangsteelplans to set upjoint venture

    anyangsteelplans to set upjoint venture

    Mar 29, 2021 · Anyang Steel will invest RMB 137 million ($21 million) in the new joint venture and will hold a 45.53 percent stake in the company. It stated that the investment is aimed at strengthening and enlarging its casting pipe business

  • construction of gahapi nanjing $200 millionsteel mill

    construction of gahapi nanjing $200 millionsteel mill

    Apr 26, 2014 · Construction of the steel mill is being carried out by PT Gunung Gahapi Nisco Indonesia, a joint venture between Indonesian steel maker PT Gunung Gahapi Sakti and China' s Nanjing Iron and Steel …

  • tenaris andseverstalto formjoint ventureto build a

    tenaris andseverstalto formjoint ventureto build a

    Argentinian steelmaker Tenaris S.A.and PAO Severstal of Russia have announced that they will create a joint venture to build a welded pipe plant to produce OCTG products in the Surgut area, West Siberia, Russian Federation. Severstal will have a 51% interest in the joint venture company, with Tenaris owning the remaining 49%

  • tenarisand severstal to formjoint ventureto investors

    tenarisand severstal to formjoint ventureto investors

    LUXEMBOURG, Feb. 05, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tenaris S.A. (NYSE, Buenos Aires and Mexico: TS and MTA Italy: TEN) announced today that it will form a joint venture with PAO Severstal to build a welded pipe plant to produce OCTG products in the Surgut area, West Siberia, Russian Federation. Tenaris will have a 49% interest in the joint venture company, with Severstal owning the remaining 51%

  • jd fields and hdm tubes building spiralweldmillin texas

    jd fields and hdm tubes building spiralweldmillin texas

    Jan 28, 2021 · Furthermore, campus neighbor and steel processor JM Steel has agreed to slit coil for the joint venture pipe producer. The new spiralweld mill will further increase JD Field’s production and fabrication capabilities to continue supplying top-quality niche steel products with better domestic options for contractors and engineers

  • bluescope eyes $1bus steel plant expansion

    bluescope eyes $1bus steel plant expansion

    Aug 15, 2019 · The North Star mill was originally established as a joint venture between BlueScope and Cargill in 1995. Simon Evans writes on business specialising in …

  • arcelormittal announces expansion of mobile countysteel plant

    arcelormittal announces expansion of mobile countysteel plant

    Aug 14, 2020 · AM/NS Calvert was originally built by Thyssenkrupp, with a total investment cost of $4 billion. The plant was acquired by ArcelorMittal and NSC as a 50:50 joint venture in 2014. The joint venture has already invested more than $200 million into …

  • formersparrows point steel millgets new name baltimore sun

    formersparrows point steel millgets new name baltimore sun

    Jan 12, 2016 · Tradepoint Atlantic is a joint venture of the local firm Redwood Capital Investments and the Chicago-based liquidation and redevelopment firm …

  • in $700m deal, u.s.steelbuys stake inbig river steel

    in $700m deal, u.s.steelbuys stake inbig river steel

    Oct 01, 2019 · Under the agreement, the two companies will form a joint venture with U.S. Steel receiving a 49.9% ownership interest. It will also have an option to acquire the remaining 50.1%

  • delong holdings plans to set up stainlesssteel millin

    delong holdings plans to set up stainlesssteel millin

    Chinese steelmaker Delong Holdings is planning to set up a joint venture to build and operate a 3.50 million-tpy stainless steel plant in Indonesia

FOLLOW US

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • google
  • pinterest
  • rss
  • instagram

Hot Blog

  • equipment design equation ball mill from Khmelnitsky

    The design of a ball mill can vary significantly depending on the size, the equipment used to load the starting ma terial (feeders), and the system for discharging the output product

  • small jaw crusher supplier manufacturer reviews

    IQS Directory provides a comprehensive list of jaw crusher manufacturers and suppliers. Use our website to review and source top jaw crusher manufacturers with roll over ads and detailed product descriptions. Find jaw crusher companies that can design, engineer, and manufacture jaw crushers to …

  • easy maintenance jaw crusher price rate

    Apr 05, 2021 · Nordberg® C80™ jaw crusher is conventionally used as a primary or secondary crusher to prepare the material feed for the following steps of size reduction process. Due to its compact size, Nordberg® C80™ jaw crusher has proven to serve well in small quarries, gravel pits and mining operations, as well as in mobile applications.:::Shop Jaw […]

  • small rock crushers for sale alberta

    2005 Trio, Model Crushing Plants, 2005 Trio 48 x 40 Jaw crusher with KPI-JCI 5162-32HS 5 ft x 16 ft 2 deck screen,100hp elec, 42 in. x 26 ft under scr... Mittry Construction - Website Redding, CA - …

  • rotary kiln girth gear alignment

    3. Alignment of rotary kiln girth gear. Make rotary kiln girth gear in the basically correct position, turn the kiln body, use dial indicator to measure the radial and end-on jerk value. Generally use gear root as alignment reference, and weld girth gear with spring plate through electric welding

  • location of ashanti gold mines

    AngloGold Ashanti’s Mponeng mine is located in Gauteng province of South Africa. It is mined to an average depth of 2,800m-3,400m below surface and is one of the world’s deepest and richest gold mines with grades at over 8g/t. It is one of three AngloGold projects in the West Witts area apart from Savuka and TauTona mines

  • fine jaw crusher for sale in nigeria used

    Crusher, Cone Crusher, Jaw Crusher, ... 50tph Mobile Stone Crusher/ Fine /Large/ Capacity Stone/Rock/Ore/Sand Making/Sand Maker/Combine/Compac Jaw Crusher for Quarry/Mining Crushing Machine GM4010. Featured Product. ... PE500X750 Jaw Crusher for Sale/Jaw Stone Crusher/Stone Jaw Crusher

  • ball mill liner thickness measurement tools

    【Ball mill liner】 Natural rubber plate, manganese steel plate, 50-130mm custom thickness. 【Features】 1. Effective grinding technology for diverse applications 2. Long life and minimum maintenance 3. Automatization 4. Working Continuously 5. …

  • metal crusher for sale in usa

    Used Crushers for sale. Buy and sell used Crushers from any and all manufacturers, including Cedarapids, Keestrack, Nordberg, Sandvik and more. From Cone Crusher and Impact Crusher to Jaw Crusher and Jaw Crushing Plant, you can be sure to find exactly what you need

  • iron ore hamburg germany

    germany - hamburg ...comprehensive auxiliary services to steel and iron industry all over the world. 100% China state-owned - Ranks 352th among 2009 Fortune top 500 our Turnover of 17 Billion EUR in 2009 - With 60 domestic subsidiary and 26

  • small al screens for sale St.Petersburg

    Used 2002 METSO Model R 176 STD Portable Screen ing Plant, SN: R1760685, powered by a Deutz diesel engine, all hydraulic drive with a feed hopper with a hydraulic adjustable reject grid, soil shredder in feed hopper, 30" hopper to screen feed belt, 4' X 8' Double Deck Incline vibrating screen with directional chutes for top and middle deck, fines collection flume for fines passing through

  • internal grinding machines dailymotion

    We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us

  • sand making machine used areas

    If you want to sand small, intricate areas or objects by hand, you can use a delta sander. The triangular shape of the sanding plate is particularly well suited for smaller corners and precise sanding. You can easily sand down small areas using a delta sander 5.5 Sanding down large pieces of wood

  • name of minings business in ghana

    Newmont Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of the Newmont Mining Corporation, which is an American company. Its headquarters is in Accra, Ghana and it operates the Ahafo Mine and Akyem Project in Brong-Ahafo Region and Eastern Region respectively. These two are among the largest gold mines in Ghana

  • mobile mobile stone crusher Andaman and Nicobar Islands

    mobile crusher plant manufacturers andaman and nicobar islands Stonecrushing plantis one-stopcrushinginstallation, which can be used for rockcrushing, garbagecrushing, building materialscrushingand other similar operations.Crushing plantsmay be either fixed or mobile, which is widely used in many sectors of mining, smelting, building material, highway, railway, water …

  • crusher manganese limestonefrom Chernihiv

    34 inch crusher run often used on driveways and walkways when compacted it is an excellent choice for high traffic areas it is made of crushed limestone from 34 down to fines. More Details Limestone Crusher Stone Crusher Plant Stone Crusher