Processible materials: ceramsite sand, clay, yellow mud, river bottom sludge, coal ash, shale, furnace slag.
Application range: to roast and produce ceramsite materials such as dolomite, kaolin, bauxite, refractory matter, cement, limestone, titanic iron powder, alum ore, active carbon, coke, mineral powder, alumina, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide and special cement etc.
Advantages: long running life, high running rate, stable operation, high heat transfer efficiency, low heat rate and large unit volume.
Send Email:[email protected]
Get Price List Chat Online
Ceramic sand kiln is one kind of calcining kilns which is a rotary cylinder machine used for calcining all types of materials. Since calcinating rotary kiln has many features such as high unit volume, long service life of the kiln, high running rate, stable operation, high heat transfer efficiency and low heat consumption, it is the ideal calcining equipment.
1. Simple structure, high unit volume, long service life of the furnace, high functioning, stable operation, high heat transfer efficiency and low heat dissipation.
2. Automatic temperature control, the alarm of over-temperature, the heat utilization, long service life of kiln lining.
3. Advanced sealing technology and equipment, stable operation, high yield.
1. The ceramsite kiln is composed of the rotary cylinder, supporting device, support means with gear wheel and sealing device, pulverized coal burner device and other components.
2. The kiln has a certain slope with the horizontal and the entire kiln body is supported by the roller-type device.
3. The transmission is also equipped with the auxiliary driving device in addition to the main driving device to prevent the deformation of the kilns.
4. When it is used for the calcination of kaolin in the operating temperature of 950 ° C to 1050 ° C, the temperature can be adjusted according to the amount of the materials to achieve the desired goals. This calcination technology has shown that the ceramsite kiln has the advantages of low energy consumption and the products have good stability after the dehydration, decarbonization and whitening.
|Φ2.5×54||2.5||54||3.5||280||0.48-1.45||55||196.29||outside disassemble kiln|
|Φ2.8×44||2.8||44||3.5||450||0.437-2.18||55||201.58||outside disassemble kiln|
|Φ3.0×48||3||48||3.5||700||0.6-3.48||100||237||outside disassemble klin|
|Φ3.3×52||3.3||52||3.5||1300||0.266-2.66||125||283||kiln with preheater precalcine|
|Φ3.5×54||3.5||54||3.5||1500||0.55-3.4||220||363||kiln with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ3.6×70||3.6||70||3.5||1800||0.25-1.25||125||419||Generating klin for usimg ofterheat|
|Φ4.0×56||4||56||4||2300||0.41-4.07||315||456||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ4.0×60||4||60||3.5||2500||0.396-3.96||315||510||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ4.2×60||4.2||60||4||2750||0.41-4.07||375||633||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ4.3×60||4.3||60||3.5||3200||0.396-3.96||375||583||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ4.5×66||4.5||66||3.5||4000||0.41-4.1||560||710.4||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ4.7×74||4.7||74||4||4500||0.35-4||630||849||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ4.8×74||4.8||74||4||5000||0.396-3.96||630||899||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ5.0×74||5||74||4||6000||0.35-4||710||944||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ5.6×87||5.6||87||4||8000||Max4.23||800||1265||klin with prehrater precalcine|
|Φ6.0×95||6||95||4||10000||Max5||950×2||1659||klin with prehrater precalcine|